We Help You Qualify for Financial Assistance for Assisted Living and Long Term Care
What does the War Veterans Association do?
There are 24.3 million veterans alive today and nearly 75% served during a time of war. Every one of them deserves the benefits they have earned. VA pension benefits are provided by the US government to help offset the costs of long term health care for veterans and their spouses. Qualifying vets and their spouses could receive up to $32,592 in benefits per year that you’ve earned by serving our country. Here is what we do for you:
- We help Veterans file for Aid and Attendance VA pension benefits to help with long term care costs
- We verify your eligibility, which may include spouse’s benefits
- We handle the daunting task of filing the complicated paperwork for you that is required by the VA to make an
A&A veterans claim
- We are able to expedite your A&A claim with the VA in a matter of days because we are accredited with the VA
- Our claims are approved 40% faster than other accredited VA agents due to precise filing procedures
- Our claims get processed 86% faster than if you went directly to the VA yourself, due to the VA’s backlog
- We are very careful in filing VA pension benefits so that you are still eligible to receive future Medicaid benefits, if necessary
- 100% of claims submitted by us are approved by the VA – that’s ALL of them!
Why choose War Veteran’s Association to file Aid and Attendance claims?
War Veteran’s Association has officially accredited VA claims agents to file your claim. This means our staff is trained to complete VA pension paperwork as per the Department of Veterans Affairs. Our expertise gets you the money you have earned faster. We take the time to listen to the needs of each veteran and tailor our services to fit your
- We offer our full A-Z walk-through service, taking you step-by-step through the process from beginning to end, so you don’t need to worry about anything but taking care of yourself and your loved ones
- If you need only a little guidance and direction, but can handle some of the leg-work yourself, we offer an abbreviated service while still providing step-by-step instruction
- For the independent do-it-yourself types, we can direct you to the appropriate websites and/or county service agents if you prefer to handle everything on your own
- Our affiliates can help you get a missing DD-214 in 48 hours
If you or your family is in need of long term care, it is usually a stressful time. War Veteran’s Association is committed to helping our vets get the help that they need and making that process as simple as possible. We provide peace of mind during difficult crisis periods, so you don’t have to worry about what comes next. War Veterans Association has become expert at putting together fully-developed claims and expediting the entire process from beginning to end. Don’t take our word for it, view our client testimonials here. We are happy to speak to you about VA pension benefits, call us for a free consultation, 303-829-0205.
To get started or for more information please call (303) 829-0205